Seeking a Finance Manager for the Tū Mai Taonga Project
Tū Mai Taonga is a mana whenua-led conservation project that helps taonga species to thrive once again on Aotea.
The project is seeking to fill a Finance Manager role at an average of 15 hours per week,
beginning in mid-August.
The role is responsible for the project’s financial management, including strategic financial planning and timely and accurate reporting.
This contracted position will require working from a home office as well as from the project base in Port Fitzroy.
An average of 15 hours per week, with unders and overs.
● At least four years experience in financial management, $1m+ annual turnover
● Proficiency in Xero
● Experience in financial strategy
● Commitment to accurate and timely reporting
● Team spirited
● Respect for Tikanga Māori - Māori values
● Current First Aid Certificate
● Proficiency in Google Suite
● Experience in financial management in the charitable or public sectors
For further information please email email@example.com or phone 021 0299 5651.
Applications close on Thursday, August 11th.